- Government issued personal identification of all individual applicants (drivers license, state or federal ID, or passport).
- Federal Business tax returns for the last two completed years for all individual applicants, if available.
- Personal tax returns for the last two completed years with attached Schedule C for all individual applicants, if available and where appropriate.
- Documentation of employee compensation.
- Additional information that the applicant believes would assist the Loan Review Committee in making its decision.
- You may choose to fill out the application on screen in the browser window when it opens and then send it to your printer using the printer icon located at the top left hand side of the document.
- Save the file to your PC (File menu–> Save As … in your browser) and then open the file in Adobe Acrobat (simply double click to open if Acrobat is installed) to complete file and save the data.
- Print it out using the printer icon located at the top left hand side of the document and complete it by hand.
- Download the file to your PC to be filled out or printed at a later date- right click the link and choose “Save Target As…” (Internet Explorer) or “Save Link As …” (Firefox & Chrome).
If you are unable to open pdf files, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader free here:
Application Submission Instructions
Please contact your local Florida Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Find your local SBDC at www.FloridaSBDC.org/locations. Applicants may also contact their local SBDC for free help with completing the application.